A big thank you to Deepina at The Untraceable Girl for nominating me for the Lovely Blog Award!
The Lovely Blog Award is about recognising blogs that you find lovely. So thanks Deepina!
Here are the guidelines:
- Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Award 15 recently discovered blogs
- Drop them a note and tell them about it
Random facts about me:
- I love egg and lettuce sandwiches. On white bread with butter. (In fact I’m eating one right now!)
- Sometimes I dust the house with baby wipes if I’m too lazy to go and get a cloth. Even if I walk past the cupboard that the cloths live in… Don’t judge me!
- I hate wearing nail polish, I’ve always picked it off before the day is over.
- I can’t wait for the new Ghostbusters movie!
- I’m a Sagittarius and I’m married to a Virgo. So if you’re into astrology like me, then you know what a headache that can be. Love you hon, *waves.*
- I don’t give compliments unless I mean them. Ever. If you want an honest opinion, I’ll give you one. Not always the best idea. I’ll learn the brain to mouth filter eventually.
- My favorite number is 6. Not sure why. It just seems more then 5 and less then 7.
Nominations for recently discovered blogs:
I chose the below blogs not only because I have recently followed them, but also because I think the content is exceptional. I don’t know if I can list 15 but I’ll give it a go. Remember, this is voluntary, no pressure guys and gals:
- Magarisa at Becoming Unstuck
- Kim at Peace, Love and Patchouli
- Julie at Writing is Wonderful
- Sue at Space, Time and Raspberries
- Brad at Wordsmith Boulevard
- Cezane and Michelle at Psychedelic Bay
- Jamie Marie Rose at Fragile Phantoms
So I only got to 8, but it’s my award and I’ll do what I like with it! Also, go and check out the blogs above, they really are wonderful!