Thank you to Write Ally! Write for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
It’s my first award so this is very exciting! Let me take a moment….. Squeeeee! Alright.
I love Ally’s Blog. It has the kind of poetry that makes you stop. It makes the world silent for a little while.
The Liebster award is for blogs with less then 200 followers, it is a big warm hug into the blogging community. Even if you have been here a while. Also official stuff over at The Global Aussie as an Aussie myself I highly recommend checking out his page too!
So the rules – I hate that word- the guidelines are:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate bloggers that you think are deserving of the award but more importantly help to promote newer bloggers with fewer followers.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
Here are my answers to Ally’s questions!
What inspires your writing pieces?
I get inspiration from all over the place. Usually, I get them while shamelessly eavesdropping in public.
Do you see yourself still writing next 5 years?
Oh, yes. I don’t think I could stop, even if I wanted to.
How do you make yourself happy?
I write and read. That sounds really cheesy doesn’t it. Oh, alright. Spending time with my family, having dinner with friends, and watching a movie from start to finish without falling asleep – especially at the cinema. If I’m still awake at the end I do a little victory dance.
How often do you think of death?
All the time. Not mine, usually my characters. Kill your darlings and all that.
Natures or buildings?
Both. Can I say that? From my office I look out at a building that is covered in a 25 storey high vertical garden. It is spectacular.
What would you do if you are facing a mugger right now?
Pee my pants. Then give them all my stuff like it’s Christmas.
Choose one. The ability to fly, breath underwater, pass through walls or invisible?
Fly. Imagine the savings on air travel and I could get a blow dry for free! Cheapskate, I know.
Preferred drinks for your breakfast?
Coffee. Oh gosh, lots of coffee.
Do you believe in colors can brighten up your mood?
Yep. Big fan of the colour red over here. If I’m feeling down or unmotivated, wearing red perks me right up.
Do you have a dark mind somewhere inside?
I have a dark mind out in the open. My poor characters bear the brunt of it. Mwahahahahaha.
What do you want to tell yourself right now?
Go and eat lunch, you crazy woman!
My nominees for the Liebster Award are (also if you have more than 200 followers, then my apologies, it’s actually tricky to find):
My questions if you want to have a go:
- List three books that you have read more than twice?
- Favorite fuel to get creativity juices flowing – Coffee, Wine or Chocolate?
- What makes you write or review? Is it money, recognition or something else?
- Handwritten or straight into a computer?
- Where do you like to create? Writing or anything else?
- Favorite genre to read or write?
- Who is your greatest influence?
- If you were going to be a character in someone’s book, who would you like to write it?
- Is there any genre that you just hate?
- Favorite author?
- Do you prefer happy endings or rip your heart out endings?
I hope you guys enjoy it!